YIELD: 12 loaves
8 cups Warm Water
8 cups Hi Gluten Flour
2 Tbs Yeast
8 cups Warm water
4 Tbs Yeast
1 cup honey
1 cup Olive oil
4 cup Semolina
24 cup Flour(approx)
4 Tbs Salt
1. One day before mix poolish ingredients, cover and let sit out overnight.
2. Next day, mix poolish, oil, honey, yeast, and water in mixer with hook.
3. Add semolina and mix, add flour 4 cups at a time, mixing well after each addition.
4. After 16 cups of flour have been incorporated, sprinkle with salt and let rest for 10 mins.
5. Mix in remaining flour as needed.
6. Knead on floured board, place on greased pan covered with plastic.
7. Knock down once, let rise again, knock down again then form into 12 loaves.
8. You can retard these loaves over night in the cooler or proof and bake immediately